Magician Magician

Very nice

Artwork was very simple and very nice. The music fit well and the sound effects were clear and funny. A good piece of work all around, I'm hoping for some more. =]

Jaded989 responds:

thanks for the review. glad you liked it.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Pretty good

This was an interesting sequel to the original. It was pretty funny and had the basic dad-destroys-everything plot but with a different setting. Although the graphics were nice, I think they were a bit too advanced for a sequel. I think they would have fit better in a sequel later on, and leaving this one to be a bit traditional. Overall, though, this was pretty good.

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

Rofl

YTMND FTW.

Ragdoll Cannon 3 Ragdoll Cannon 3

Fun

I wouldn't say that it was boring, but this seems like a game that's more enjoyable with a couple of breaks in between. Played it to the end and definitely liked the simplicity.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

00:34:31

On my first try, 7:10 on second. The game is a bit tough at first but what I like about this game is that all the puzzles make a decent amount of sense. You don't really do anything that is out of place or illogical. Good game all in all.

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Was my score. I stopped after eating my 3rd bad without the web breaking. The game is awesomely fun and addicting. The only gripe I have is that once you get into the high levels your web stops looking like a web. To be efficient you just make a lot of small strands places close together. It becomes more of a geometric mess, but it works the best. Good job.

Psybot - Heaven Cries Psybot - Heaven Cries

Phenominal

This song is PERFECT. Absolutely an amazing piece. The style is just... it's great. You should make a song with the same format but a different melody and whatnot. This song is ace from start to finish. I've been listening to it almost since the time it came out.

As a trance enthusiast and an aspiring artist, this is my inspiration.

Stupid Man Suit Stupid Man Suit

So..

So you definitely took the idea I had for a piece I was doing for my screenprinting unit at school. I even have the exact same screencap from the movie.

I think yours turned out better.