Ragdoll Cannon 3 Ragdoll Cannon 3

Fun

I wouldn't say that it was boring, but this seems like a game that's more enjoyable with a couple of breaks in between. Played it to the end and definitely liked the simplicity.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

00:34:31

On my first try, 7:10 on second. The game is a bit tough at first but what I like about this game is that all the puzzles make a decent amount of sense. You don't really do anything that is out of place or illogical. Good game all in all.

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Was my score. I stopped after eating my 3rd bad without the web breaking. The game is awesomely fun and addicting. The only gripe I have is that once you get into the high levels your web stops looking like a web. To be efficient you just make a lot of small strands places close together. It becomes more of a geometric mess, but it works the best. Good job.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Please make another

And add more gore! I think that if someone took a chainsaw to your waste, your organs would fall out. If this game had more gore, it'd be perfect.

I was also a little disappointed when I tried to stretch the guy using the ropes, but I guess I'm a little too demented.

Armor Games Snowball 2008 Armor Games Snowball 2008

Fun!

Good game, and I apprently hold the world record right now at 3931 pounds!

Throw Me Throw Me

Decent game

The game was relatively basic, however I wasn't allowed to submit my score for some reason.

Max height: 8658

Max distance: 158351

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Pretty good mystery game

The game, all-in-all, was very well done. It kept my attention and had me looking around for things. The characters were well done and the scripting was good, save the few grammatical errors. The only real problem I had was that it just didn't seem... that difficult, I guess. I found all of the suspects, asked them all the questions, looked for clues, and that was about it. The multiple choice ending was quite fun, and required you to actually understand why certain people were innocent and how the turn of events came. The eye minigame was also pretty enjoyable. I certainly hope that you make another that is just as entertaining, but maybe slightly tougher.

String Avoider 2 String Avoider 2

Eh

It was fun, until I realized on the "Fit in" level, there's a game-killing collision problem right after the scissors. I gave up after the 10th or so try. Fix these problems.

Toast of War Toast of War

Was pretty good besides a few problems.

Well the game itself was very entertaining. The story was pretty good, the style was simple but very good, and the action itself was neat. I liked all the little easter eggs like the little floating jellyfish ands the bird sitting on the nest. The only problems, I think, were the sound, and the slow, monotonous boss battles.

I think you should've added battlesounds. Like when you hit stuff and it squeal or something, especially for the bosses. The music got kind of annoying also.

The boss battles were slow and stagnant. When you hit them, almost none of their health is gone and you just follow the same pattern of hit, hit, hit, duck. The stick of butter did something extra when he was about to die, but the octopus didn't. The final boss was also very easy to kill.

Overall, it's a good game. But If you decide to make a sequel, you should just work on the little problems you've got.

sinaiman responds:

Thanks for taking the time to type this up, we appreciate it. I can see what you mean of the slow-paced boss battles, we'll keep this in mind for next time :) As for the sounds, we would've loved to added more, but finding consistent and quality sounds is tough! There might be another update that fixes some minor(ish) gitches, so we might add more sounds if we can :)

Glad you liked it though, thanks :)

- Reza

Domino Frenzy Domino Frenzy

Eh.

The game was fun for about the first minute. The music got really repetitive and the gameplay was off. Most of what is wrong was this was already said, like the fact that you had to completely restart the game in freeplay- which was the only appealing type of game- and the arcade time was too slow to do what you had to do.

The game has a lot of great potential and could become really good if you just fixed a couple of things and made it look a little more flashy. Until then, I'm saying that it made front page just because it has a holiday theme.

freeworldgroup responds: